Tired of on-line fitness classes? Ready to be doing real classes again? Kim’s Kickin’ Fit has got you covered! Phase 2 of the province opening has allowed us to offer outdoor classes. Zumba and Total Training in the Community Centre parking lot are coming in June and July! Get registered! Click on the link below for class information.
Kim’s Kickin’ Fit offers fitness programs and personal training in the Lac du Bonnet area.
Kim Ogren is the owner of Kim’s Kickin’ Fit.
* Kim is a certified fitness trainer, fitness nutrition specialist, specialist in strength and conditioning, group fitness specialist, and corrective exercise specialist.
* Kim is certified as an Elite Trainer with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA).
* Kim is a second degree black belt in shotokan karate and a former black belt provincial champion in both kata and kumite. She is the co-ordinator and assistant instructor of the Lac du Bonnet Karate Club and was the trainer for Karate Manitoba’s Provincial Team from 2009 – 2013.
* Kim offers group fitness classes in Hard Body Yoga, Kickbox Cross Fit, Core and Cardio, and other fitness classes for both men and women.
* Kim is available for personal training.
* Kim has received Manitoba’s Order of Sports Excellence twice: once as a karate athlete and once as a trainer for Team Manitoba.
* Kim was voted as the Best Personal Trainer in Western Canada in 2012, in 2013, in 2014, and in 2015 in Get Out There Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards.
If you’re looking at getting fit or staying fit, check out our Program Guide for class times and contact information!
Marc Zienkiewicz wrote an article for Discover Lac du Bonnet about Kim & her Get Out There Magazine wins. Check out the article here: https://discoverlacdubonnet.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/lac-du-bonnet-personal-trainer-voted-best-in-canada/