Thank-you to everyone who voted in the 2015 Get Out There Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards! I appreciate your support! Now, let’s work out.
Kim’s Kickin’ Fit offers fitness programs and personal training in the Lac du Bonnet area.
Kim Ogren is the owner of Kim’s Kickin’ Fit.
* Kim is a certified fitness trainer and specialist in fitness nutrition who offers personal training.
* Kim is a second degree black belt in shotokan karate and a former black belt provincial champion in both kata and kumite. She is the co-ordinator and assistant instructor of the Lac du Bonnet Karate Club and was the trainer for Karate Manitoba’s Provincial Team from 2009 – 2013.
* Kim offers group fitness classes in Zumba, Cardio-Cross Fit, Total Body Blast, Cardio-Kickboxing, and Hard Body Yoga.
* Kim has received Manitoba’s Order of Sports Excellence twice: once as a karate athlete and once as a trainer for Team Manitoba.
* Kim was voted as the Best Personal Trainer in Western Canada in 2012, in 2013, and in 2014 in Get Out There Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards.
If you’re looking at getting fit or staying fit, check out our Program Guide for class times and contact information!
Marc Zienkiewicz wrote an article for MyToba.ca about Kim & her Get Out There Magazine wins. Check out the article here: http://mytoba.ca/life/lac-du-bonnet-personal-trainer-voted-best-in-canada/
Check out our Spring, 2017 Program Guide: